South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
South Indian Bank has been published the official notification for the post of PO(Probationary Officers) Recruitment 2018. Other details like post name, total post, age limit, pay scale, job location, education qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply given below..(Bank Po Recruitment 2018)
Official Website:- www.southindianbank.com
Post Name:- Probationary Officers
Course:- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF)
Total Post:- 100
- Less than 25 years as on 31.12.2017. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.01.1993 and not later than 31.12.1998 (both days inclusive).
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates. (Bank PO Recruitment 2018)
SALARY:– IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances (likely to be revised). Eligible for Performance Linked Incentive applicable to Scale I officers.
Job Location:- All India
Education Qualification:- X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
PROBATION PERIOD:- The period of probation is 2 years (inclusive of one year course period). Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during probation. (Bank PO Recruitment 2018)
- The selected candidates can be posted in any roles/ profiles at any branches /offices/ departments as per the sole discretion and requirements of the Bank from time to time.
- The job role/ profile include branch banking, credit, business development, marketing, forex, treasury , central processing centres etc. (Bank PO Recruitment 2018)
Selection Process:- Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Initial Short listing will be done based on the online test marks.
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for online test, GD and Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
- General Category :- Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST category :- Rs. 200/-
How To Apply:- Candidates can apply online only from 20.06.2018 to 27.06.2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
- APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- PAYMENT OF FEES
- PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
- Online Application – Start Date:- 20.06.2018
- Online Application – End Date:- 27.06.2018
- Online Test:- 07.07.2018
Official Notification:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here