SBI Recruitment for PROBATIONARY OFFICERS 2018 For 2000 Posts
State Bank Of India(SBI Recruitment) has been published the official notification for the post of Probationary Officers.Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer, is required to register on-line for the Recruitment Process. The examination will be held in three phases i.e. Preliminary examination, Main examination and Group Exercise & Interview. The candidates who are shortlisted after Preliminary examination will have to appear for Main examination. The candidates shortlisted after the main examination will be subsequently called for a Group Exercises & Interview. More Details like Post name,Total post,Pay scale,Age limit,Education Qualification,Selection process,Application Fee,How To Apply Given Below..
Organization:-State Bank Of India
Post Name:-PROBATIONARY OFFICERS
- SC:-300 Posts
- ST:-150 Posts
- OBC:-540 Posts
- General:-1010 Posts
Age Limit(As on 01.04.2018):-Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 30 Years
Education Qualification:-Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2018. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2018. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination(100 Question-100 Marks):-
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
Phase – II: Main Examination:-
(i) Objective Test: The objective test of 3 hours duration consists of 4 Sections for total 200 marks. The objective test will have separate timing for every section.
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
- Data Analysis & Interpretation
- General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness
- English Language
(ii) Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with two questions for 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
- SC/ST/PWD:- 100/- (Intimation Charges only).
- General, OBC:- 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges).
How To Apply:-Candidates can apply online only from 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online:-Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication from the bank.
- On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates:-21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges:- 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination:- 18.06.2018 onward
- Online Examination – Preliminary:- 1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary:- 15.07.2018
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam:- 20.07.2018
- Conduct of Online Examination – Main:- 04.08.2018
- Declaration of Result – Main:- 20.08.2018
- Download Call Letter for Interview:- 01.09.2018
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview:- 24.09.2018 to 12.10.2018
- Declaration of Final Result:- 01.11.2018
Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates
- Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training:- 28.05.2018 onward
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training:- 18.06.2018 to 23.06.2018
Apply Online:-Click Here
Answer the questions.
( 1) Which sentences in the text show that Edie was a lazy hunter?
(2) Edie decided to catch a cub. Why?
(3) Why was it safe for Edie to steal a cub?
(4) How did Edie catch the cubs?
( 5) How did the mother cheetah react when she didn’t find her young ones?
(6) “I hate you. You are wicked and lazy.” Who said this? To whom?
(7) How, according to Shanno, did Edie bring dishonour to the Zulu tribe?
(8) What decision did the tribesmen take?
(9) What is the message of the story of ‘Cheetah’s tear’s’?
C. 5 Read the facts about Cheetah from the text and complete the table.
Height Weight Age of maturity Identification Habitat speed food
C. 6 Complete the statements using appropriate words or group of words from the text.
1. Edie wanted an easy
2. Edie envied the cheetah cubs because
3. Edie thought that he would train the cubs hunt for him and his
4. The mother cheetah went on crying until
5. According to Shanno, a hunter ———————
6. Edie had brought dishonour to the whole tribe by —————
C. 7 Discuss these with your friends and teacher in the class (You may use mother tongue.)
• What do you think about ” Earning without effort?”
• Do you justify Edie’s act of catching the cubs? Why?
• Every tribe has its own traditions. Find out some traditions of the adivasis of the Dangs
and Panchmahals .
• What would you like to be: Edie or Shanno? Give reasons for your choice.
• What would you have done if you were Edie?