NABARD Recruitment 2018 for Specialist Officers Posts Apply Online
National band of agriculture and rural development (NABARD) has been published Below mentioned Posts 2018 , Other details Like total post, age limit, pay scale, education qualification, selection process,how to apply, application fee, are given below.(NABARD Recruitment 2018)
Official Website :- http://ibps.sifyitest.com/nabarccjun18/
Neme of Posts :- Specialist Officer
- Chief Technology Officer 1 Post
- Senior Advisor for Computerisation of Rural Credit Institution 1 Post
- Chief Risk Manager 1 Post
- Project Manager for Rural Credit Institutions Computerisation 3 Posts
- Assistant Project Manager- Storage, Marketing & Processing 1 Post
- Assistant Project Manager, Climate change Adaptation 1 post
- Assistant Project Manager, Renewable energy 1 post
- Assistant Project Manager, MIS & Reports 1 post
- Risk Managers (06 posts)
- Senior Project Finance Manager (1 post)
- Project Finance Manager (Infrastructure projects) (1 post)
- Specialist Officer (Legal Aspects) (1 post)
- Communication Professionals (02 posts one each for Mumbai & New Delhi)
Total posts :- 21
Education qualification :-
Chief Technology Officer :- First class in 4 years B.E. / B. Tech degree from recognized University /Institutes. Post-Graduation in areas relevant to the role specially in the field of IT will be an added advantage.
Senior Advisor for Computerisation of Rural Credit Institution :- Graduates from any recognized university preferably in information technology.
Chief Risk Manager :-
- Post- Graduation / Masters in Management from one of the top institutes (excluding online or distant) or CA / CS.
- Certification in Risk Management from GARP / PRMIA.
Project Manager for Rural Credit Institutions Computerisation :- Graduates from any recognized university with minimum 05 year’ experience in project management.
Assistant Project Manager- Storage, Marketing & Processing :- Graduate / Post Graduate, Doctorate in Food Technology /Food Engineering / Food Processing.
Assistant Project Manager, Climate change Adaptation :- Post Graduate in Agriculture (Agronomy / soil science / Agro Meteorology/ Hydro-geology) or Agri-Engineering (Soil and water conservation / Climate change Adaptation/ Forestry/ Horticulture) or equivalent, B.Sc.-M.Sc. (Integrated) Climate Change Adaptation.(NABARD Recruitment 2018)
Assistant Project Manager, Renewable energy :- Renewable Energy Consultant- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering / Environment Engineering or Post Graduate in Climate Science, Sustainability, Environment Management, Renewable Energy or equivalent course.
Assistant Project Manager, MIS & Reports :- B.Tech in Computer Science or B.Sc in computers or MCA or equivalent course.
Fore more information please download official Notification
Chief Technology Officer :- Post Qualification IT experience of minimum 15 years and at least 5 years at Senior leadership level with expertise mostly in Core Banking Solutions, Alternative Delivery Channels, Application Development, Network & Communication Channels and Data Centre Management, Data warehouse/Big Data Analytics, IT Security & Technology Risk Management.
Senior Advisor for Computerisation of Rural Credit Institution :- Essential: 05 years in implementing IT solutions / projects at middle or senior management level. Persons having implementation experience in core banking will be preferred. The candidate should have thorough knowledge of cooperative credit structure and working of PACS. Further, the candidate should have sufficient knowledge in Information Technology, including domain areas such as: (NABARD Recruitment 2018)
Chief Risk Manager :-
- More than 20 years experience in Banking sector.
- More than 5 year experience in Senior Management level in a Bank in Risk Management.
Application fee :-
- SC/ST/PWBD -50
- Others – 500
How to Apply :- Download official notification
Starting date of apply online :- 14-06-2018
Last date of apply online :- 05-07-2018
Online fee payment :- 14-06-2018 to 05-07-2018
Download Official Notification :- Click here
Apply online :- Click here