Indian Navy MR April 2019 Batch Recruitment Apply Online 10th Pass
Indian Navy has been published the official notification for the post of Indian Navy MR April 2019 Batch Recruitment. Other Details like post name, total post, age limit, pay scale, job location, education qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply given below..
Official Website :- www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Post Name :-
Total Post :- Not Mention
Age Limit :- Candidates should be born between 01 Apr 1998 to 31 Mar 2002 (Both dates inclusive).
Pay Scale :- During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable). (Indian Navy MR April 2019 Batch Recruitment)
Job Location :- All India
Job Specifications :-
- Chef:- They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
- Steward:- They would be required to serve food in the officers‟ messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
- Hygienist:- They will be required to maintain hygiene in wash rooms and other areas. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement. (Indian Navy MR April 2019 Batch Recruitment)
Education Qualification :- Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Selection Criteria :- Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
Application Fee :- No Application Fee.
How to Apply:- For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 18 Jun 18 to 01 Jul 18
- Applicants need to register with www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with a valid and active „E-mail ID‟ and mobile number in order to fill online application for the said entry. Already registered candidates, personal, education and communication particulars need to be
update. Otherwise, the candidate will not be able to view online application in the “Current Opportunity”.
- There are two ways of registration (i) With Aadhaar (ii) Without Aadhaar. Candidates can use with Aadhaar option for simplified application process.
- „Log–in‟ with the registered E-mail Id and Click on „Current Opportunities‟.
- Click on „Apply‟ (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the „Submit‟ button make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are scanned in original and uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
- Photograph. THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND. Size of the photograph should be between 60-100 KB. (Indian Navy MR April 2019 Batch Recruitment)
- Starting Date of Online Application :- 18/06/2018
- Last Date of Online Application :- 01/07/2018
Official Notification:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here