Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2018 & YANTRIK 01/2019 BATCH
Indian Coast Guard has been published the official notification for the post of Yantrik 01/2019 Batch. EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR DIPLOMA HOLDERS TO JOIN AS YANTRIK 01/2019 BATCH, (COURSE COMMENCING IN FEBRUARY 2019) APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED ‘ONLINE’ FROM 23 JUL TO 01 AUG 18 . Other details like post name, total post, age limit, pay scale, job location, education qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply given below..(Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2018)
Official Website:- www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Post Name:- Yantrik
Total Post:- Not Mention
Age Limit:- Minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years i.e. born between 01 Feb 1997 to 31 Jan 2001 (both dates inclusive, upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates).
Pay Scale:- On joining Indian Coast Guard, you will be placed in Basic pay Rs.29200/- (Pay Level-5). In addition, you will be paid Yantrik pay Rs.6200/- plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulations.(Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2018)
Job Location:- All India
Education Qualification:- Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate. (5 % relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).(Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2018)
Selection Process:- Call up letters cum e-admit card for eligible short listed candidates indicating date, time and place for the recruitment tests, which are scheduled during the month of Oct 2018 would be required to be downloaded from internet site www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The call up letters cum e-admit card will be tentatively uploaded on website by 13 Aug to 22 Aug 2018. No separate call up letters cum e-admit card will be issued. Candidates can be allotted any centre view administrative reasons.(Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2018)
Physical Fitness Test:-
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Push ups.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
- Height:- Minimum height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders. (Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2018)
- Chest:- Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight:- Proportionate to height and age +10% acceptable.
- Hearing:- Normal (Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2018)
- Fitness Level:- History of Cardio-vascular disease, surgical deformities like knock knee, flat feet etc. infection of ears, history of fits or psychiatric ailment, varicose vein, under gone corrective surgery for eye sight etc are not eligible.
- Visual Standards:- 6/24 without glasses and 6/9 & 6/12 with glasses for Better Eye and Worse Eye respectively.
- Tattoo(s):- Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body. However, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal areas communities as declared by the Govt. of India. For other candidates, permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Details in this regard are available on the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
Application fee:- Nill
How To Apply:- Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 23 Jul 18 to 01 Aug 18 till 1700 Hrs. Candidates to logon to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button or on the scroll available under heading “NEW EVENTS” in the CG recruitment website. The important instructions for filling of online application are:-
- Starting Date Of Online Application:- 23-07-2018
- Last Date Of Online Application:- 01-08-2018
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Online :- Click Here