Indian Army Recruitment 2018 For Technical Graduate Course (TGC) And Technical Entry Scheme (TES)
Indian Army Recruitment 2018 has been published the official notification for the post Technical Graduate Course and Technical Entry Scheme Recruitment 2018. Other details like post name, total post, age limit, pay scale, job location, education qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply given below.
Official Website:- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Post Name:- 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme
Total Post:- 90
Age Limit:- Candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years. The candidate should not be born before 01 Jan 1999 and not after 01 Jan 2002 (both days inclusive)
Pay Scale:- Rs.15600/- (Stipend)
Grade Pay:- Rs. 5400/-
Job Location:- All India
Education Qualification:- Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM % of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
Selection Process:- Candidates will select based on basic of Obtained Marks and SSB Interview.
Application Fee:- Nill
How To Apply:- Application will only be accepted online. To do so the candidate needs to click on the “online application” button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. (Indian Army Recruitment 2018)
- Candidates must enter their particulars in the online application. Terms and conditions linked to the form must be read, prior to submitting the form.
- After submitting the form an acknowledgement with a Roll number will be provided to the candidate. If the system does not generate Roll Number, it is an indication of non acceptance of application by the system.(Indian Army Recruitment 2018)
- After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout and the Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application duly Signed by the candidate will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview. Following documents will be carried along with the Application Form:-
- Class 10th certificate / mark sheet showing DOB in original.
- Class 12th certificate / mark sheet in original.
- ID proof in original
- Starting Date Of Online Application:- 16-05-2018
- Last Date Of Online Application:- 14-06-2018
Official Notification:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here