Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2018 as SHORT SERVICE COMMISSIONED OFFICER
Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2018 has been published the official notification for the post Dental Corps as Short Service Commissioned Officer. Other details like Post Name, Total Post, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Job Location, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, How To Apply Given Below.
Official Website:- www.indianarmy.nic.in.
Post Name:- Short Service Commissioned Officer
Total Post:- 34
Pay Scale:- Rs.61,300-1,93,900
Age Limit:- Maximum permissible age for SSC will be 45 years as on 31 Dec 2018.
Job Location:- All India
Education Qualification:- Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps is open to candidates possessing requisite qualifications, BDS/MDS from a College/University recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI). The college should be recognized for the respective batch/year in which the candidate has graduated. Candidates must have registered themselves as Registered Dental Practitioners with any State Dental Council. Candidates should have secured a mandatory min of 55%marks in final year BDS* (aggregate of all subjects).(Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2018)
- Screening for Calling for Interview:- Candidates are shortlisted for interview on the basis of the marks scored in the National Eligibility-cum- Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2018 conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, under the aegis of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. The list formulated will be utilized for screening of candidates in the ratio of 1:10 to be called for interview, i.e. for each advertised vacancy ten candidates will be called for interview.
- Interview:- Shortlisted candidates will be called to appear for interview before a duly constituted Selection Board, at New Delhi to assess their suitability & merit for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Army Dental Corps. The final merit list for Grant of SSC in Army Dental Corps will be based on the performance in the interview alone. The candidates who qualify in the interview will be subjected to Medical Examination.
- Medical Examination:- All the candidates who are provisionally placed on the merit list will have to undergo a detailed medical examination for ascertaining their medical fitness. The decision of the Medical Board will be final.(Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2018)
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to enclose a non-refundable Demand Draft of any Nationalized Bank only for Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) payable at New Delhi in favour of “Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (APF Fund) / DGAFMS (APF Fund)” along with the application. It is to be ensured that the Demand Draft bears the name, contact No & address of the candidate at the back of the demand draft. The date of issue of the Demand Draft should be after the publication of this advertisement.(Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2018)
How To Apply:- Interested candidates should apply as per the attached application format only. Applications complete in all respects, along with Application Processing Fee (APF) should be dispatched through Registered/Speed Post only to: –
Director General Armed Forces Medical Services
(DGAFMS/DENTAL-2), Room No 25,
L-Block, Ministry of Defence,
New Delhi – 110001
- Availability of Information Brochure on the website: 05 May 2018.
- Last Day of submission of applications (Duly Completed): 31 May 2018.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Download Application Form :- Click Here