Independence Day 2020: Quotes, Images, and More | Indian Independence Day is always celebrated on August 15th. It is the National Day of India. The day is declared as the national holiday for all Indians and this is a common festival for all Indians.
It is a great day to show your patriotism by texts, wishes, messages, and posts. If you are looking for Independence Day wishes and messages to express the joy of freedom, you have come to the right place.
- This year Independence Day is on August 15, 2020 (Saturday)
- 100+ Happy Independence Day Images 2020
If you’re looking for a way to Quotes and Images your friends and family a Happy Independence Day, here is a list of Quotes, Wishes, and Images for Independence Day 2020 which can be helpful to you.
1. “As we remember our national heroes today, let’s renew our pledge to always uphold our national unity so that we can live together in peace and harmony. Happy Independence Day!”
2. “Happy Independence Day to you. Today let’s celebrate those who shed their blood for our freedom. They are the ones who deserve the glory!”
3. “This Independence Day, let’s take a pledge to protect the peace and unity of our great nation. Happy Independence Day 2020!”
4. “Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country! Happy Independence Day!”
5. “On this special day here’s wishing our dreams of a new tomorrow come true! May your Independence Day day be filled with patriotic spirit!”
6. “By uniting we stand, by dividing we fall. Independence day is a good time to think who we are and how we got here. Happy Independence Day 2020!”
7. “We need more people like you who are loyal and honest to this country. Happy Independence Day to the most inspiring person I’ve ever met!”
8. “Celebrate the free spirit of India. May this Independence Day Fills your life happiness and prosperity. Happy Independence Day!”
9. “As India completes another glorious year of her Independence. Here’s wishing you a Happy Independence Day. To all proud Indians.”
10. Happy Independence Day to you. Today let’s celebrate those who shed their blood for our freedom. They are the ones who deserve the glory!
Happy Independence Day Images 2020:- Click Here
Some things about Independence Day 2020
The British established their first outpost on the Indian Subcontinent in 1619 at Surat on the northwestern coast.
By the end of that century, the East India Company had opened three more permanent trading stations at Madras, Bombay, and Calcutta.
The British continued to expand their influence in the region until, by the mid-nineteenth century, they had control over most of what is present-day India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh. In 1857, a rebellion in northern India by mutinous Indian soldiers led the British Government to transfer all political power from the East India Company to the Crown. The British began controlling most of India directly while administering the rest through treaties with local rulers.