Happy Navratri Quotes 17 to 25 October 2020 | Navaratri is a Hindu festival that spans nine nights and is celebrated every year in the autumn. It is observed for different reasons and celebrated differently in various parts of the Indian cultural sphere.
If you’re looking for a way to Quotes your friends and family a Happy Navratri Day, here is a list of Happy Navratri Quotes 17 to 25 October 2020 which can be helpful to you.
1. “Happy Navratri to all devotees of Ma Durga. May you have the best of times, celebrations, and success in life this year.”
2. “May you have a very Happy Navratri. I hope you have the best pooja and celebrations in life this year.”
3. “May this Navratri Fill Your life with the colors Of Happiness and Prosperity. Wishing You and Your Family”
4. “May Maa Durga guide you, protect you, and always be with you in whatever you do. Happy Chaitra Navratri!”
5. “May the 9 forms of the great goddess bless you on these nine days so you will be showered with Name, Fame, Health, Wealth, Happiness, Humanity, Education, Bhakti & Shakti. Have an auspicious Navratri.”
6. “Have a feast and have fun The dandiya raas has just begun May the brightness of Navratri Fill your days with cheer A very Happy Navratri to you”
7. “Wishing you the energy of Maa Durga, The poise of Maa Saraswati; Wishing you a warm and blessed Navratri. Have a blessed Navratri!!!”
8. “Have an auspicious Navratri. May all your prayers on the nine days and nine nights of Navratri bring you good health, good luck, fame, and fortune. Wishing you a very Happy Navratri 2020.”
9. “Best Wishes for a joyous Navratri with lots of joy, happiness, peace, and Prosperity…”
10 “Maata ke charano mein sukh aur sansar hai; Maata ke charnon mein khushiyan apram paar hai; Navratri ki shubh avsar par aapko dher saari badhaiyan.”
11. “Chaitra Navratri marks the onset of the summer season let us celebrate Divine Mother representing ‘Prakriti’ (nature) and welcome new beginnings and the New Year”
12. “May your life be filled with happiness on this pious festival of Navratri.”
13. “Sending my best wishes on the auspicious occasion of Navratri; Wishing you a joyous and prosperity; May you find good health and happiness in the blessings of Maa Durga!!!”
14. “May all your prayers on the nine days and nine nights of Navratri bring you good health, good luck, fame, and fortune. Wishing you a very Happy Navratri 2020.”
15. “These nights are filled with colorful Garba and dandiya dances. Enjoy this Navratri festival!”
Do You Know About Navratri
Devotees of Maa Durga, observe Navratri fast four times a year. Out of the four Navratris – Magha (winter), Chaitra (Spring), Ashadha (Monsoon), and Sharad (Autumn) – the latter is the most important. The Sharad or Shardiya Navratri is celebrated in September/October as per the Gregorian calendar. The Devi Paksha commences after the New Moon Day (Amavasya) in the Ashwin month and concludes with Navami, a day before the auspicious day before Dussehra.
Navratri is dedicated to the Goddess who epitomizes feminine power or Shakti. During this celebration that spans over nine periods, the Navdurga ( nine forms of Durga) are hero-worship. The galas begin with the Ghatasthapana or Kalash Sthapana ( a sacred jackpot ). Followers prevent a fast during the nine periods, spend the day reading the Devi Mahatmyaham and other holy mantras dedicated to the Mother Goddess. Later during the evening, after the aarti, people take part in Dandiya and Garbha, a traditional folk dancing performed collectively by people.
This festival celebrates the victory of the Devi over a buffalo-demon named Mahishasur, who had caused massive demolition. Hence, she is called Mahishasuramardini, entailing the one who eliminated Mahishasur. She is believed to have the blended powers of Brahma( the inventor ), Vishnu( the preserver), and Shiva( the destroyer ). She is the consort of Lord Shiva and the mother of Lord Ganesha and Lord Kartikeya.