Friendship Day 2020: Here are some Happy Friendship Day Quotes, wishes and Images 2 August 2020 that you can share with your sibling and express how much you love them and care about them.
Friendship Day is a day in several countries for celebrating friendship or worldwide in Esperanto: Internacia Tago de Amikeco. It was first proposed in 1958 in Paraguay as the “International Friendship Day”.
- This year Friendship day is on August 02, 2020 (Sunday)
- 100+ Happy Friendship Day Quotes 2020
- 100+ Happy Friendship Day Images 2020
If you’re looking for a way to Quotes and Images your friends and family a Happy Friendship Day, here is a list of Quotes, Wishes, and Images for Friendship Day 2020 which can be helpful to you.
1. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
2. “The real test of friendship is can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?”
3. “Friendship is like a glass ornament, once it is broken it can rarely be put back together exactly the same way.”
4. “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
5. “Men kick friendship around like a football, but it doesn’t seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it goes to pieces.”
6. “True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.” -Charles Caleb Colton
7. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” -Walter Winchell
8. “True friendship cannot be found, it has to be earned. Your friendship is the most valuable thing for me because I have earned it. Happy Friendship Day!”
9. “Hey bestie, Happy Friendship Day! You are one of the kindest, funniest, and most helpful one I’ve ever met. Let’s stick to each other forever!”
10. “Friendship is the shadow of the evening, which strengthens with the setting sun of life.”
Some things about Friendship Day 2020
Many countries in Asia, Argentina, Paraguay, Peru, India, Finland, Estonia, Brazil, United Arab Emirates, and United States all celebrate Friendship Day which first started in Paraguay in 1958 and since has spread to many other countries.
How to celebrate Friendship Day 2020
Friendships come in many forms, and we begin developing them when we’re very young. Throughout our lives, friendships and their meanings evolve. Our classmates and neighborhood pals explored the world with us.
Together we shared experiences and made plans for the future. Eventually, paths diverge and new friends find a place in our social experience. Our world expands and our culture changes.
- Pop some champagne and say cheers to celebrate your friend. If you’re out with a group of friends, maybe you want to order a round of drinks and give a quick toast to let your crew know how much you love them and remind them of why.
- Accept an invitation to meet new people. You might make life long friendships you didn’t know could exist.
- Challenge your circle of friends to share an experience they think none of your other friends have had. You’ll discover new things about your friends and find out just how unique each of them is.