Bharat Electronics Limited Engineer Recruitment 2018
Bharat Electronics Limited has been published the official notification for the post of Deputy Engineer. Other details like post name, total post, age limit, pay scale, job location, education qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply given below..(Bharat Electronics Limited Engineer Recruitment)
Official Website:- https://jobapply.in/bel2018de/
- Deputy Engineer (E-II Grade)
- Deputy Engineer (Fixed Tenure for a period of 1 year)
Total Post:- 86
Age Limit:- The maximum age limit for General candidates will be 26 years. Upper age limit is relax able by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Pay Scale:- Rs. 40000 – 140000 (Approx CTC 9.5 Lakhs p.a)
Job Location:- Bangalore/Panchkula
- For DEPUTY ENGINEER, GEN / OBC candidates with first class in B.E / B. Tech Engineering Graduate from AICTE approved Colleges in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication / Mechanical Engineering.(Bharat Electronics Limited Engineer Recruitment)
- Candidates with first class in AMIE / AMIETE, in the above disciplines are also eligible to apply. SC/ST/PWD candidates with pass class in the above degree / disciplines are eligible to apply.(Bharat Electronics Limited Engineer Recruitment)
- Candidates who meet the qualifying criteria and whose online application has been accepted will be shortlisted for the written test.
- Based on their performance in the written test, Candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
- Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in both the written test and interview.
- Candidates, whose applications are accepted through the process of submission of online applications, are eligible to attend the written test at the respective center. The call letters will be uploaded on the website on 06.08.2018.
- THE WRITTEN TEST WILL BE HELD ON 19.08.2018 (Bharat Electronics Limited Engineer Recruitment)
Application Fee:- Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required pay an application fee of Rs 500/- and SC/ST/PWD & Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How To Apply:- Applications are invited through online mode only. Applications received in any other format would not be considered. Candidates are requested to apply online using the given link below: Apply Online
- Starting Date Of Online Application:- 27-06-2018
- Last Date Of Online Application:- 11-07-2018
Official Notification:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here