Age Limit (As on 01.04.2018):- Minimum 21 Years And Maximum 30 Years
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- 23,700-42,020
Education Qualification:-All candidates should have passed Graduation Degree in any stream with at least 60% marks along with MBA/PGBM/PGDBM/PGDBA OR Post-Graduation Degree in Science/Commerce/Economics OR Chartered Accountant OR ICWA OR Company Secretary with certification in any computer course for minimum 3 months.
Selection Process:-Selection will be through online test and/or personal interview, depending on the number of applicants/eligible candidates.for more details download official notification.
PAYMENT OF FEE ON LINE : 20.04.2018 to 05.05.2018 (Both days inclusive)
SC/ST/PWD Rs. 100/- (INTIMATION CHARGES ONLY)
GENERAL & OTHERS Rs. 600/- (APPLICATION FEE + INTIMATION CHARGES)
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Online Examination/Interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
Replace the underlined words with the words having the opposite meaning from the
( large, easy, beautiful, comfortable, sad, wicked, lazy )
• When the captain and the team got down the train, a small crowd gathered to welcome them.
• When the question paper is difficult, the students seem happy.
• He is very noble so people hate him.
• Last week, I travelled by the Rajdhani Express in the A.C.coach. My journey was quite
• Bindu is happy because she got less marks in the test.
• Some active citizens do not use dustbin to dump rubbish at public places.
• The ygly sight of nature always attracts us.
V. 3 Select the proper word from the bracket and use it at proper place.
( herd, meadow, sparkled, envied, habitat, stain, wicked, tribe )
• The Giant was so that he didn’t allow the children to play in his garden.
The Giant was so A that he didn’t allow the children to play in his garden. A wicked
• Yesterday Raj’s pen leaked in his pocket so his shirt had blue.
• All the members of the decided to send Edie out of the village for his misdeed.
• Nirali ‘s papa bought her a bicycle so her younger brother her.
• If you visit any village in monsoon, you will find lush green.
• Krishna played on his flute and within a minute a of his cows rushed to him.
• Dipti was thinking how to get rid of the situation. Suddenly her eyes with an idea.