Bank Of Baroda Recruitment For SPECIALIST OFFICERS
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment has been published the official notification of the post of Specialist Officers.other details like age limit,total post,education qualification,selection process,application fee,How To Apply given below.
Official Website:- https://bankofbaroda.com
Organization:-Bank Of Baroda
Post Name:-SPECIALIST OFFICERS-Project 2018-19
- MSME-Sales/Relationship Management(SMG/S IV):-25 Posts
- MSME-Sales/Relationship Management(MMG/S III):-59 Posts
- MSME Monitoring/Processing of Loans(SMG/S IV):-75 Posts
- MSME Monitoring/Processing of Loans(MMG/S III):-62 Posts
- Finance /Credit(MMG/S III):-100 Posts
- Finance /Credit(MMG/S II):-40 Posts
Total Post:- 361 posts
Age Limit:-Minimum 25 Years and Maximum 40 Years.
- MMG/S II –31705 x 1145 (1) – 32850 x 1310(10) – 45950
- MMG/S III –42020 x 1310 (5) – 48570 x 1460 (2) – 51490
- SMG/S IV –50030 x 1460 (4) – 55870 x 1650 (2) – 59170
CA/ ICWA/MBA or PGDM (with specialization in Finance) or equivalent post graduation degree/diploma from any AICTE approved institute.
In case of the selection process for the posts in Scale II, Scale III & Scale IV. Applications will be shortlisted and candidates will then be called for GD/interview. However, if the number of applications received is large, then Bank reserves the right to hold an online test also. The online test if conducted may be descriptive in nature and will be subject matter specific.
Bank may also at its discretion, consider conducting of Psychometric Test / Group Discussion for different scales.
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD):-Rs.100/-(plus applicable taxes)
- GEN/ OBC:-Rs.600/-(plus applicable taxes)
How To Apply:-
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.bankofbaroda.co.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Online test, GD, interview etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- Candidates should scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cmX3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure I to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- Carefully fill in the necessary details in the Online Application Form at the appropriate places and submit the same Online.
- Online Registration of Application starts from: 25.04.2018
- Last date for Online Registration of Application: 17.05.2018
- Payment of Fee Online : 25.04.2018 TO 17.05.2018
Official Notification:-Click Here
Apply Online:-Click Here
Read the story and notice the underlined words.
A group of frogs was travelling through the jungle, when two of them fell into a deep pit. All
the other frogs gathered around the pit. When they saw how deep it was, they told the two frogs
that they were as good as dead.
The two frogs ignored the comments and tried to jump out of the pit with all their efforts. The
other frogs kept telling them not to try, as they were as good as dead. Finally, one of the frogs
followed what the other frogs were saying and gave up. He fell down and died.
English (S.L), Std. 9
The other frog continued to jump as hard as he could. Once again, the group of frogs yelled
at him to stop the pain and just die. He began jumping even harder and finally made it out. When
he got out, the other frogs said, “Did you not hear us?” The frog explained to them that he was
deaf-he thought they were encouraging him to jump out of the hole all the time.
Use the underlined words to answer these questions in full sentences. Encircle that
word in the answer.
• Did two frogs fall into the pit? Example. Ans: Yes, two [email protected] the pit.
• Did both the frogs tty to jump out?
• Did the other frogs~ the two frogs telling not to try?
• Did the second frog stop jumping?
• Did the second frog listen to what other frogs said?
• Did the second frog explain that he was deaf?