रक्षा बंधन 2020: Quotes, Images, and More | Raksha Bandhan, also known as Rakhi Purnima or Rakhi, is a Hindu festival that focuses on the love and duty between brothers and sisters. It is held every year in August.
RakshaBandhan is a Hindu festival that celebrates the relationship between brothers and sisters, and families, on the full moon of the Hindu month of Shravana (Shravan Poornima), or around July and August. This day is also called Brother and Sister Day.
- This year RakshaBandhan day is on August 03, 2020 (Monday)
- रक्षा बंधन 2020: Date, Time and Muhurat:- Click Here
If you’re looking for a way to Quotes, Wishes, and Images your friends and family a Happy RakshaBandhan Day, here is a list of Quotes, Wishes, and Images for Happy RakshaBandhan Day 3 August 2020 which can be helpful to you!
Happy रक्षा बंधन Quotes 2020
1. “On this Rakhi, let’s bring back the lively spirit of childhood, play pranks with each other and become those wacky siblings we were always. Happy Raksha Bandhan.”
2. “My love for you is measureless. My blessings to you are unlimited. Dear Brother, you will always be my friend, a guide and a hero. Happy Raksha Bandhan.”
3. “My brother may not always be at my side but he is always in my heart”
4. “I am thankful to God to have the precious gift of a sister like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.”
5. “The first-born in every family is always dreaming for an imaginary older brother or sister who will look out for them”
6. “Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.” – Susan Scarf Merrell
7. “My sister is the person who claws me like a cat and then takes me back in her arms like a teddy bear. Love you, sis.”
8. “Dear sister, you are the only person in the whole world who knows me better than I know myself. I love you.”
7. “My sister is the sweetest little thing alive! Words can hardly describe my love for her; she is my best friend.”
9. “You are the luckiest boy because you have a sister like me. Happy Raksha Bandhan bro!”
10. “Its a promise of your brother that no matter what, I will always support and love you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
Raksha Bandhan 2020 Time and Muhurat
Raksha Bandhan on Monday, August 3, 2020
Raksha Bandhan Thread Ceremony Time – 09:28 AM to 09:17 PM
Duration – 11 Hours 49 Mins
Aparahna Time Raksha Bandhan Muhurat – 01:48 PM to 04:29 PM
Duration – 02 Hours 41 Mins
Pradosh Time Raksha Bandhan Muhurat – 07:10 PM to 09:17 PM
Duration – 02 Hours 07 Mins
- Raksha Bandhan Bhadra End Time – 09:28 AM
- Raksha Bandhan Bhadra Punchha – 05:16 AM to 06:28 AM
- Raksha Bandhan Bhadra Mukha – 06:28 AM to 08:28 AM
- Purnima Tithi Begins – 09:28 PM on Aug 02, 2020
- Purnima Tithi Ends – 09:28 PM on Aug 03, 2020
Some things about रक्षा बंधन 2020
In the Indian mythology, a full moon day is considered to be an auspicious day. Raksha Bandhan or Rakhi falls on a full moon day in the month of Shravana (August) according to the Hindu lunisolar calendrer. All Hindus do land up to celebrate Raksha Bandhan through-out the world, mainly in India, Nepal and some regions of Pakistan.
Some sources advise to avoid Bhadra Mukha and perform Rakhi ceremony during Bhadra Punchha if it has to be done during Bhadra in early morning. However our team was not able to find any authority to validate this belief.
Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) is an optional holiday. Employment and holiday laws in India allow employees to choose a limited number of holidays from a list of optional holidays. Some employees may choose to take the day off on this day, however, most offices and businesses remain open.