Raksha Bandhan 2021: Quotes, Images, and More | Raksha Bandhan, also known as Rakhi Purnima or Rakhi, is a Hindu festival that focuses on the love and duty between brothers and sisters. It is held every year in August.
Raksha Bandhan is a Hindu festival that celebrates the relationship between brothers and sisters, and families, on the full moon of the Hindu month of Shravana (Shravan Poornima), or around July and August. This day is also called Brother and Sister Day.
- This year Raksha Bandhan day is on August 22, 2021 (Sunday)
- Top 10+ Images for Raksha Bandhan 2021
Happy Raksha Bandhan
If you’re looking for a way to Quotes, Wishes, and Images your friends and family a Happy RakshaBandhan Day, here is a list of Quotes, Wishes, and Images for Happy RakshaBandhan Day 22 August 2021 which can be helpful to you!
Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes
1. “On this Rakhi, let’s bring back the lively spirit of childhood, play pranks with each other, and become those wacky siblings we were always. Happy Raksha Bandhan.”
2. “My love for you is measureless. My blessings to you are unlimited. Dear Brother, you will always be my friend, a guide, and a hero. Happy Raksha Bandhan.”
3. “My brother may not always be at my side but he is always in my heart”
4. “I am thankful to God to have the precious gift of a sister like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.”
5. “The first-born in every family is always dreaming for an imaginary older brother or sister who will look out for them”
6. “Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.” – Susan Scarf Merrell
7. “My sister is the person who claws me like a cat and then takes me back in her arms like a teddy bear. Love you, sis.”
8. “Dear sister, you are the only person in the whole world who knows me better than I know myself. I love you.”
7. “My sister is the sweetest little thing alive! Words can hardly describe my love for her; she is my best friend.”
9. “You are the luckiest boy because you have a sister like me. Happy Raksha Bandhan bro!”
10. “It’s a promise of your brother that no matter what, I will always support and love you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
Happy Raksha Bandhan Images
Raksha Bandhan 2021 Time and Muhurat
Now the tradition of tying rakhi to trees has also started for the conservation of nature. In India, male members of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh tie saffron-colored rakhi to each other for mutual brotherhood.
The Karmakandi Pandit or Acharya chants a sloka in Sanskrit while tying Rakshasutra in all the religious rituals of Hinduism, in which the relation of Rakshabandhan is clearly visible to King Bali.
Guys! I hope you like this Raksha Bandhan 2021: Quotes, Wishes, Images article. if you have any questions please comment us.
hello! I am Santok, I have been writing blogs since 2015 and I was connected with blogger.com. I started this oceanofjobs.in website to provide wishes, quotes, and images in three different languages Gujarati, Hindi, and English.